Infor Distribution A+
Like many distribution companies—especially if you have tens or hundreds of thousands of monthly transactions and SKUs—you might have found that your business model has become increasingly complex.
Like many distribution companies—especially if you have tens or hundreds of thousands of monthly transactions and SKUs—you might have found that your business model has become increasingly complex. Under constant pressure to provide better customer service, increase inventory turns, and optimize transportation costs, you can’t survive without a full range of enterprise functionality tailored to your unique requirements. To meet the challenge, you need a powerful enterprise solution that meets your definition of comprehensive—one that's designed specifically for complex distribution environments like yours.
Key Distribution A+ features include:
- Order entry — Take advantage of complex ordering formulas with advanced order controls.
- Inventory control — Establish reorder points, print physical count sheets, and perform a variety of inventory control processes. Vendor-managed inventory tools help you handle off-site inventory with reduced manual intervention.
- Bill of material — Manage single-level bill-of-material parent items (manufactured, assortments, or kits) with multiple components.
- Purchase order — Manage the purchase of both stock and non-stock orders.
- Warehouse management — Implement real-time management of warehouse workflow—whether it’s for product movement, receiving, shipping, picking, counting, or inventory adjustment.
- Value-added services (VAS) — Enhance your ability to provide and track the true cost of light manufacturing services, such as packaging, additions, repairs, and finishing. Infor Distribution A+
- Workflow — Improve productivity and customer service by proactively identifying circumstances that require attention.
- Financial management — Manage the unique challenges of operating multiple locations.
- E-commerce tools — Do business seamlessly 24x7.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) — Enhance your service levels at every customer touchpoint.