This company's Model 15VPSP is a new self-propelled vertical lift that is well suited for retail, stockpicking, and warehousing operations
This company's Model 15VPSP is a new self-propelled vertical lift that is well suited for retail, stockpicking, and warehousing operations.
The lift features a platform height of 15 ft 4-in. and can be driven at full platform height. The manufacturer states that this provides several advantages over ladders, which can improve employee productivity and efficiency for a wide range of hand stockpicking and inventory tasks.
The lift has a 500 lb capacity for workers and materials, a 28- × 48-in. deck-style platform, and a 32-in. width and 82-in. stowed height that allows the unit to pass through standard commercial doorways.
Additional standard features of the lift include:
- Three platform choices
- Extruded aluminum mast with maintenance free guide system
- Automatic battery charger
- Battery condition indicator at the platform control
- Parking brake release for manual positioning
- Built-in fork pockets
- Automatically activated pothole protection
- Lanyard attachment point
- Safety control interlocks
- 1.5° tilt sensor and control
- Motion alarm
JLG Industries, 1 JLG Drive, McConnellsburg, PA 17233. Tel: 717-485-5161. Fax: 717-485-6417.