Small, Reusable Temperature Data Recorder
The recorder can be used in applications that include temperature recording of perishable goods in transit and storage, HACCP compliance, environmental research, refrigeration, artwork preservation, museum monitoring, warehousing, agriculture, and more.
The recorder's MLSP software support package includes everything necessary to set up, start and download data from any number of data loggers in the recorder using a PC. Features include a real-time display tat allows the user's computer to emulate a strip chart recorder by connecting the logger to the PC and monitoring and recording simultaneously.
Also provided is statistical analysis for the whole data set or any "zoomed" subset of the data. Some of the statistics provided are minimum, maximum, arithmetic mean, standard deviation, and mean kinetic temperature.
- Operating temperature:-40°C to +75°C (-40°F to +165°F)
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5°C from 0°C to +60°C
- Temperature resolution: 0.5°C
- Response time: 15 min in still air
- Time accuracy: ±100 ppm at 20°C
- Battery: replaceable lithium 3.6V
- Data format: date and time stamped;°F, °C, °K, or °R
- Dimensions: 0.6- × 1.4- × 2.15-in. (15-× 35- × 54-mm)
- Weight: 0.9-oz
Telatemp Corporation, 351 S. Raymond Ave., Fullerton, CA 92831. Tel: 800-321-5160 or 714-879-2901. Fax: 714-870-8136.