IBM is a leading provider of end-to-end business solutions for the global wholesale distribution industry. We achieve this by understanding our customers' business issues and providing solutions from concept to implementation. By partnering with our customers, we help them compete in new and better ways, grow faster and reduce their operating costs.
IBM continuously monitors the distribution environment and, with customer feedback, rapidly incorporates new information and new ideas to deliver forward-looking, and integrated offerings. IBM's reach and range of global e-business expertise is helping customers transform their companies and the industry to meet the challenges of a competitive marketplace. IBM's products and services are designed to address the most critical distribution business issues including:
- Distribution and Logistic challenges, requiring IT applications and infrastructures.
- Service differentiation - embracing supplier and customer loyalty programs through e-business.
- New profitability goals.
- Globalization, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Applications -- replacing legacy systems with Web-enablement and component-based applications.
- Supply Chain Management issues and concerns to gain a competitive advantage.
Whether you're a small, medium or multinational corporation or institution, IBM delivers innovative integrated solutions to meet your business needs.