- 4' X 4' Heavy Duty Industrial Floor Scale, Legal
- UPDATE-2,500 lbs OR 5,000lbs OR 10,000 lbs
- Shipping Weight 367lbs
- THIS IS NOT A LIGHT WEIGHT SCALE
First Time Purchase FREE FREIGHT
Why buy our Product?
When the market is flooded with low price Floor Scales only one aspect should concern you: QUALITY. We recommend that you compare our product, pound for pound, with other floor scale manufacturers. Take a close look at the components that make up the final product, such as; Load Cells, amount of steel used, structural integrity such as the size of the load cell mounting plates, etc. Once you have seen our Floor Scale you will understand why so many of our customers have started buying our product on a regular basis.
What Does It Include?
- 6" channel iron in a solid "X" formation
- 1/2" x 2" Flat Bar on all four sides for added support
- The top plate is made of 1/4" carbon steel tread plate
- Four 10,000 division NTEP Load Cells Revere or Sensortronics
- Four Neoprene Feet
- NEMA-4 ABS J-Box with signal trim summing card mounted on slide tray
- Painted safety blue
- 5year Structural Warranty, 2Year Load Cell Warranty
- Stainless Steel
- Customer specific modifications
- Swivel Leveling Feet
- Top access for leveling
- Top access J-Box
- Digital Indicator
- Pit Frames
- Anchor Plates
- Portability Kit
- Load Cell mounting plate up to 10K capacity 4.5" x 4.5" x 5/8" (Eliminates deflection)
- Load Cell mounting plate above 10K capacity 6" x 8"x 3/4" (Eliminates deflection)
- 6' x 6' or larger Floor Scales will be shipped with swivel leveling feet- standard
Scales Unlimited, 2216 South 8th Street, Terre Haute, IN 47802. Tel: 877-884-6235; Fax: 812-238-8853.