GNB and Pacific Chloride brand Class I, II, and III Flooded flat-plate motive power batteries are designed to deliver consistent, reliable and economical power
GNB and Pacific Chloride brand Class I, II, and III Flooded flat-plate motive power batteries are designed to deliver consistent, reliable and economical power. They are engineered to increase efficiency. As a result, they can improve your lift trucks' running time and reduce maintenance while providing an even supply of power over the life of the battery. Available in a full range of sizes and ampere-hour capacities – we're sure to have a battery to fit your needs.
Superior design features and benefits include:
- 11 tapered grid wires with optimized corrosion radius for better electron flow
- Inset lugs to create a better electron flow pattern
- Balanced paste density for maximum conductivity, minimum corrosion, and less shedding
- Wavy S plate separators to mix electrolyte, reduce mossing, and prevent shorts
- Element protector to prevent separator lift, potential shorts, and be a visual aid for easy, accurate watering
- Powder-coat epoxy tray paint for durability
- Color-coded cabling for easy and accurate installation
- ¾" sediment bridge provides 50% more sediment capacity
- Polypropylene cell jar for strength and durability
- Thermo-bonded jar cover with rubber post seal to prevent electrolyte leaks
- Solid lead posts and one-piece intercell connectors for better current conductivity
- 5 year limited warranty (full warranty for years 1-3, pro-rated warranty for years 4-5)
GNB Industrial Power, Motive Power Group, 829 Parkview Boulevard, Lombard, IL 60148-3249. Tel: 887-462-4636; Fax: 630-681-8270.