LTL freight management software provider, Carrier Logistics Inc., switches platform to ISCorp private secure cloud service and authorizes new data protection measures
Tarrytown, NY (PRWEB) - Responding to continued Cybersecurity breaches within the industry, Carrier Logistics Inc. (CLI), has further strengthened its already stringent security systems through upgrades and new partnerships. The latest step in this process was revealed this week when CLI, veteran providers of freight management software for Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) fleets, announced that it has chosen Integrated Systems Corporation (ISCorp) to provide a private, secure cloud hosting option for customers along with making several other cybersecurity upgrades.
“We take the security of our customer’s data very seriously, so we have put in place a strong foundation of protection measures,” said CLI president Ben Wiesen. “Our partnership with ISCorp adds another line of defense as they deliver turnkey, robust and secure private cloud hosting that CLI customers can rely on to protect their businesses.” Wiesen continued, “In addition, we have strengthened the security of our platform with several other measures.”
CLI freight management software is now protected by the use of only SOC2 certified private domestic U.S. hosting facilities to house customer data, as well as multiple layers of security, including intrusion prevention and distributed denial of service (DDoS) protection. In addition, the company also utilizes many other security protocols including 24/7 automated and proactive server monitoring to look for system changes and possible intrusions, redundant backups at separate hosting facilities, and regular operating system patches and updates to ensure that the latest security safeguards are always in place.
The keystone, though, to this augmented security initiative is the partnership with the fully managed and monitored ISCorp private secure cloud solution. This option for CLI customers provides acquisition, provisioning and ongoing support, and includes:
- Hardened Datacenter Facilities – Geographically dispersed, Tier III data centers with built-in redundancy
- Updated Operating Systems – OS patching and updating to maintain the latest security standards
- Robust Security – Anti-virus, proactive ransomware protection via aggressive security standards and industry-leading backup and DR systems, Network Intrusion Detection, DDOS, and vulnerability scans w/CISSP review
- Reliable Connectivity – Firewall management, multiple internet connections, and proactive network optimization to ensure maximum uptime
- Managed Compliance Standards – SSAE18 with annual SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 2 audits
- Managed Backups – Data backup services across two geographically diverse locations
- Managed Disaster Recovery – true 2nd site failover
- High Availability Standards – 99.9% facilities uptime
- Database Support – Support by ISCorp DBAs
- Dedicated ISCorp Product Managers and Technical Leads
About Integrated Systems Corporation
Integrated Systems Corporation (dba ISCorp), Milwaukee, WI, is a minority-owned and privately held, U.S.-based provider of turnkey custom design, managed private secure cloud services. Since its in inception in1987, ISCorp has been an industry leader in delivering reliable and secure private cloud services. http://www.iscorp.com
About Carrier Logistics Inc.
Carrier Logistics Inc., Tarrytown, N.Y., is the pioneer in LTL fleet management systems with over 45 years of experience of providing software that processes and manages the complexities of all aspects needed in a fleet management solution. CLI is the premier transportation software provider to LTL, combined LTL and truckload, asset light and non-asset and package delivery worldwide. http://www.carrierlogistics.com.