Case Study | March 25, 2014

MUMM Achieves Traceability Requirements With RFID Solution

Source: Honeywell

Since it was founded in 1827, G.H.MUMM has lived by the motto “Only the Best.” From the grape-picker to the Cellar Master, thousands of actions associated with champagne-making are carried out with the utmost care each day. Today, the company runs one of France’s leading vineyards, covering 218 hectares (538 acres), which provides them with approximately 25% of their grape requirements. The remaining 75% come from high-quality independent growers who have supplied MUMM for many years and meet their stringently high standards.

This combination of its own vineyards and external supply enables the House of G.H. Mumm to maintain a consistent style and continue its close scrutiny over grape quality.

Download the full case study below to learn more.

For full access to this content, please Register or Sign In.

Access Content MUMM Achieves Traceability Requirements With RFID Solution