Cerasis, Inc. Announces Launch Of Mobile TMS Application For Freight Management From A Smartphone
Continuing cutting edge technology offerings from Cerasis, the company releases their mobile TMS app to both the Google Play and Apple iTunes in order to match the fact that nearly 80% of manufacturers develop mobile application this year.
Eagan, MN (PRWEB)
Cerasis, a third party logistics company which revolutionized transportation management by offering one of the first web-based transportation management system with the introduction of theCerasis Rater in 1997, now brings you some of the great features to the mobile world with the launch of a Mobile TMS application now available for download in the Google Play store (Android) and Apple iTunes store.
"The entire Cerasis in-house technology team worked diligently to meet consumer demand of the Cerasis transportation management system, the Cerasis Rater, as a Mobile TMS by launching the new app," said Software Development Manager, Jerely Byrd. "Cerasis is fortunate to pivot easily to marketplace requirements from shippers because of the dedicated in house technology team."
With the mobile TMS version of the Cerasis Rater, shippers have at their fingertips to do the following from a smartphone by logging in:
• Rate a less-than-truckload freight shipment
• Track freight shipment for real time visibility, with the ability to scan barcodes for easy use
• View the last seven days at a glance, or drill down to view all shipments of both less-than-truckload and small package freight
• View a shipper's dedicated Cerasis Account Team contact information allowing the shipper to get in touch with Cerasis at a moment’s notice
• Read all pertinent announcements concerning the Cerasis Rater in the “Rater News” section
• One click access to Cerasis.com where to keep up to date on Freight, Transportation, Logistics, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain best practices and news
The Cerasis Rater is a powerful transportation management system to aid any company in managing their freight departments as well as realize both hard and soft cost savings to impact the bottom line.
Note: Only Cerasis customers are able to use the mobile version of the Cerasis Rater TMS. Please email Cerasis using the contact info or call (866) 664-6305 to request information about Cerasis services and products.
Download the app from Apple here, or the Android Version of the mobile TMS here.
Also Read: The Proliferation of Manufacturing & Logistics Mobile Apps Mirrors the Consumer Market.
View original release here: http://www.prweb.com/releases/mobile-tms/cerasis-rater/prweb11183318.htm